Home » » Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta [2011] [J-Dorama]

Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta [2011] [J-Dorama]

Natsumi Uemura (Erika Toda) is an English teacher at Meiryo High School. She has always dreamed of being a teacher. Until her middle school days Natsumi lived in the U.S. She is
now a first grade home room teacher and advisor to the basketball team. She is bright and has a positive character, so she is popular with the students. Shuji Kashiwagi (Haruma Miura) is a biology teacher at the same high school. Shuji is a 2nd grade home room teacher. Shuji is faithful and considerate. He deals with students with his heart so not only students but also their parents support him completely.Natsumi and Shuji graduated from the same high school and university. They plan to marry in 3 months. Natsumi’s friend and roommate, wedding planner Sayaka Todo (Mariko Shinoda), helps the couple with their wedding plans. All signs point to Natsumi and Shuji being happy.

Taisetsu_na_Koto_wa_Subete_Kimi_ga_Oshiete_Kureta460 

 
Titles: 大切なことはすべて君が教えてくれた 
Status: Completed  
Stars :

Miura Haruma image  Ishibashi Anna image  Takei Emi image  Toda Erika image 
     Miura Haruma          Ishibashi Anna               Takei Emi                   Toda Erika
 

Download :


- Episode 01 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 02 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 03 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 04 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 05 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 06 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 07 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 08 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 09 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 10 part 1 I part 2 (END)


 
Share this article :