Home » » IRIS [2009] [K-DRAMA]

IRIS [2009] [K-DRAMA]


Kim Hyun Joon and Jin Sa Woo are best friends who were brought into a top secret organization known as NSS by analyst Choi Seung Hee and Park Sang Hyun. Hyun Joon
and Sa Woo both fall in love with Seung Hee when she first profiles them. Their lives are changed forever when Hyun Joon is given a solo mission in Hungary. Hyun Joon later tries to find out who set him up and to figure out what IRIS is and wants.

Watch IRIS online

Titles: Airiseu, Shiri, 쉬리, 아이리스 
Status: Completed  
Stars :

Kim So Yun image  Lee Byung Hun image  T.O.P image  Jung Joon Ho image 
      Kim So Yun                Lee Byung Hun                  T.O.P                      Jung Joon Ho

Download :


- Episode 01 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 02 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 03 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 04 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 05 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 06
- Episode 07 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 08
- Episode 09 part 1 I part 2
- Episode 10 part 1 I part 2

Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20 (END)

Share this article :